I Have a Proposal!




I am a seeker! I love digging into the Bible to learn more about God. I also love sharing what I have learned, especially with people that DO NOT BELIEVE. SO................

I also have a proposal, mostly for people that still aren't sure if they believe in God and the God of the Bible. I am willing to spend time with you weekly, one-on-one, to answer your questions. It's not that I have all the answers, but I do have time to help you seek the answers you are looking for. 

I have found so many people are CURIOUS and want to know but they do not want to deal with a traditional church to answer those questions. I AM OFFERING, PERSONAL, ONE-ON-ONE, time to DISCOVER GOD and answer questions. We can do this once. We can do it weekly. We can do it for a year, a month, or a day. We can do it face-to-face. We can do it at a restaurant, your home, or another public place. We can meet online. We can email. We can text. I am OPEN to what it is that you want to explore. 

THIS IS THE CORE OF OUR MINISTRY. I know there are people who are curious but are not ready to explore a church family. Some of you have been hurt, offended, or might have issues with "organized religion." I completely understand. I just ask that you do not give up on SEEKING ANSWERS. Let me help you!

Please be confident that I am not here to judge you, change you, or just get you to attend my church or any other church. Those things might happen. However, my goal is that I want you to make up your own mind about God, Jesus, and the Bible. 

In all transparency, I am a firm believer in the Bible, the One TRUE GOD, and that JESUS is God that came down to earth to save us from our sins. I believe the historical and scientific facts speak for themselves and I just want you to hear the facts straight from the Bible and from a perspective that is not popular in the world today. I am not afraid to hear your challenges, your anger, your hurt, or your disagreements. I will talk about any topic and I am not afraid to discuss your questions.  We might end up completely disagreeing and I am ok with that. I just want you to discover, for yourself, what being a follower of Christ is all about. Don't listen to the media. Don't listen to what others tell you or what Social media says. Let's discover the answers together. 

Please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK or contact me by email, rhoadzie@gmail.com to discuss the possibility of meeting. If after one meeting we don't think it will work, there is no judgment. I want people REALLY interested and OPEN to SEEKING GOD!



 

Comments