Blogging Since July 2010! What?


 I haven't written too much lately on Wednesdays. I get up early head out for my Wind Therapy Wednesday group, come home, prepare for my Discipleship Group, and don't take the time to write. SO, I thought I would recycle some old blogs. THAT IS WHEN I REALIZED I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING FOR NEARLY 14 YEARS! 

WHAT?

I cannot believe it!

I started writing journals while studying God's Word two years before that and as technology grew, I grew with it. I have written THOUSANDS of posts sharing insights about God's Word. SO, on Wednesdays, I am going to share some of them. 

The post below was originally written in July of 2010: It is my third post. The other two really had no content and were just experiments. This was my "REAL" FIRST POST! The title of the post on that day was: 

Cheerfully Pleasing God and it referenced this verse:

"Cheerfully pleasing God is the main thing, and that's what we aim to do, regardless of our conditions." 2 Cor. 5:9-10 (Message)

July 31st, 2010 Blog.






Comments