The ULTIMATE healing!
I had a conversation with a friend this week about ultimate healing. His wife passed away last week and I was unable to attend the funeral because of oral surgery. I expressed the joy that she is now with Jesus, no more pain, no more sorrow, and no more illness. We have been praying for him and his wife and were boldly praying for complete healing. I am happy that both of us know that she has received the ultimate healing. She didn't receive the healing we wanted, but she is healed and is in a far better place.
When someone graduates to their heavenly home it is easy to sit and grieve, it is easy to challenge God because he did not ANSWER our prayers. Or did he? We are selfish when the only healing we want is healing here on this earth. I understand it and I know God also understands it. There is real loss when someone dies, even when they are graduating to the head of the class. But we need to make sure we do not want OUR WILL over GOD'S WILL.
"Lord have mercy on my son. He has seizures and suffers terribly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. So I brought him to your disciples, but they couldn't heal him. Jesus said, 'You faithless and corrupt people! How long must I be with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me. Then Jesus rebuiked the demon in the boy, and it left him. From that moment on the boy was well." (Matthew 17:15-28, NLT)
Jesus IS IN THE HEALING BUSINESS. But being the picky people we are, we only want him to heal people in very specific ways. Being the people who lack faith, we don't realize or forget the ultimate healing that Christ provides for us. I know my dear friends wife has been healed and he will be with her in paradise.
Heavenly Father, please forgive us for our selfish prayers, prayers that ask for one type of healing prayer when you want to give another. Lord, we only want your will and we realize your will is perfect. We love you when we don't get healing on this earth. But, in all sincerity, Lord, we thank you for thinking so much about others that you will bring them home instead of making them suffer greatly. AMEN!
____________________________________________
If you haven't repented of your sin, accepted what Jesus did for you on the cross, dying for your sins, or if you have not committed your life to Jesus, TODAY could be that day. give your life to the Lord.
"because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved." (Romans 10:9-10, ESV)
If you gave your life to Jesus today, text the word "faith" to (765)-896-4302 and we will follow up with material for you and join you in your walk of faith!

Comments
Post a Comment